Introducing the Greek Paradise
Sani Beach Halkidiki, Greece
25-30 May, 2022
Welcome to our luxurious Sani Beach Retreat
Resplendent above the azure waters of the breathtaking Cape Sani, the luxuriously renovated Sani Beach exists in harmony with the natural world around it. This spacious hotel promises a five star experience for you with its exclusive beaches and miles of golden sands, enticing spa and impressive restaurants with their choice of international and Greek cuisine.
● Daily pilates sessions with Athena
● Sailing trip, snorkeling and lunch on board
● Sound Bath & Manifestation of abundance
● Guided Breathwork session
● Stress Release suggestions with sunset views
5 nights at luxurious Sani Beach
All breakfasts and dinners
Transfers to all activities
All activities included in the itinerary
Pilates mat, dumbbells, and straps
Guest Welcome Package
○ Arrive into Thessaloniki Airport, where your driver will collect you and transfer you to the luxurious Sani Beach.
○ Group welcome dinner at Sani Beach
○ Summer awakening & essential oil healing under the stars
○ Morning Pilates
○ Group sailing trip, enjoy snorkelling and lunch on board as you sail towards Possidi on this luxurious afternoon odyssey
○ Dinner at the Cosmopolitan Sani Marina
○ Energetic Sound Bath & Manifestation of abundance
○ Pilates fusion
○ Thessaloniki highlights tour, with private guide
○ Lunch in town at local taverna
○ Closing moon cycle at Sani Hill, Tower of Sani
○ 2hr optional Guided Breathwork for 5 participants
○ Dinner at Sani Beach
○ Balance Pilates and Stress Release (by holistic coach Yiannis)
○ A day to explore the natural reserve surrounding the resort – bird watching in Sani Wetlands and hike.
○ Head to Bousoulas Beach Bar and relax
○ Free afternoon, optional 1:1 with Athena
○ Dinner at TOMATA Mediterranean restaurant
○ ‘Permission to Rest and Digest’ Sound Bath
○ Strong Core/ Focused mind Pilates
○ Olive oil masterclass, learn the importance of olives in Greek culture and tradition. Enjoy an olive oil tasting and plant an olive tree and take part in Sani’s first olive grove
○ Free afternoon, optional 1:1 with Athena
○ Farewell dinner
○ New Moon – New Me (Crystal & Tibetan Bowls)
* Rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
Single room with a double bed.
ECO ROOM SINGLE
GARDEN VIEW ROOM SINGLE
SEA VIEW ROOM SINGLE
Twin room with two single beds & en-suite bathroom.
You are booking ONE spot in a twin room.
ECO ROOM Twin
GARDEN VIEW ROOM TWIN
SEA VIEW ROOM TWIN
WHAT TIME DOES THE RETREAT START AND END?
The retreat starts at 5pm on May 25thd, 2022 and ends at 10am on May 30th, 2021, local time.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Irrespective of having tried Pilates before or not, you re welcome to indulge into a body awareness retreat, where you can experience a Sound Bath under the stars, a Breathwork session by an experienced facilitator, or a Stress management guidance by a professional life coach / Hypnotherapist. Surrounded by an endless pine forest and the Mediterranean big blue, you can benefit from all the planned activities under the sun, and into a cosmopolitan environment. Daily opportunities for tasting different cuisines by awarded chefs, in various restaurants around the Marina, while enjoying the Greek hospitality.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OPERATING THIS TRIP?
This trip is being sold and operated by Seek Dharma Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 13127983. Seek Dharma have worked with Athena Lazaridou and her team to build an incredible experience for their community.
WHO DO I REACH OUT TO IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
You can reach out to us directly via Whatsapp on +447497795955 or via email at email@example.com
WHAT AIRPORT DO I FLY INTO?
The easiest way to reach Sani (where the center is located) is to fly to Thessaloniki Airport (SKG), which has non-stop and connecting flights from most major UK cities.
Return transfers from Thessaloniki Airport are included.
WHEN SHOULD I PLAN TO ARRIVE AT THE CENTER?
We recommend you arrive before 3pm to have enough time to settle before our opening celebration.
IS TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED?
We do not include travel insurance as everyone’s needs are different. However, having travel insurance in place for each person is a condition of your booking. We’ve partnered with Holiday Extras to offer travel insurance to our UK guests. Holiday Extras includes COVID-19 cover as standard. We also have links for insurance providers for EU, US and international residents. If you buy your travel insurance from elsewhere, please ensure COVID-19 cover is included. If you haven’t purchased cover yet, you can do so here:
– UK Residents link here
– EU Residents link here
– US Residents link here
For other International residents link here